The Economy of Spirit

 

Eric Butterworth, the author Spiritual Economics, says, “The whole Universe is on your side. Life is forever biased on the side of healing, on the side of overcoming, on the side of success. When you get yourself centered in the Universal flow you become synchronized with this divine bias for good.” 

In my own life, using the wisdom found in this textbook, I have a deeper consciousness of gratitude regardless of how my life unfolds. I am blessed with an interior richness of connection with Spirit that is always growing. And I find I have a deeper understanding of what spiritual prosperity means and how to live in a graceful state of gratitude.

I’m so excited to share our upcoming class Spiritual Economics with you. The textbook has a lightness and vibrancy that holds treasures on every page.

This is an experiential class with plenty of time for sharing and discussion as we explore the depths of what spiritual prosperity means in our daily lives. I hope you’ll join me.

-Rev. Siota


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading as Spiritual Practice

Who Am I All The Time? The Spiritual Practice of Reflection

Unleash Your Potential Start Changing Your Life